We are searching for a Software Engineering Manager to join Vive Financial!
What You'll Do:
- Execute from a technical roadmap and manage to ensure that key milestones are set and achieved.
- Work with Business Stakeholders to create product requirements, functional specifications, schedules, and risk analyses for software products.
- Develop and maintain programming and quality assurance best practices and standards
- Manage software development lifecycle and project management for technology projects from initial design through execution and on-going maintenance
- Form strong collaborative relationships with cross-functional partners; serve as the executive escalation point for development needs
- Evaluate the end-to-end risks in our current technology and identifying opportunities to reduce exposure
- Manage team of Software Engineers providing hiring decisions, training, development, coaching, counseling and performance evaluations
- Manage Business Analysts and Change Control staff
- Manage the Software Engineering backlog and Helpdesk requests
- Define and schedule software releases and work with Infrastructure to resolve server and networking issues
- Work with quality assurance staff to ensure stable and timely releases
- Work with User Acceptance Testing to establish testing guidelines
- Work with business analysts, project managers and product owners to ensure successful project completions
- Work with external customers as appropriate
- Answer questions and provide guidance to staff and internal/external customers
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Computer Information Systems or equivalent experience required.
- At least 10 years of experience as a Software Engineer
- 5+ years of experience in a leadership / management role
- High standards for documentation, unit testing, code reviews, continuous integration & deployment
- Extensive experience with the MS Stack
- Experience as a Software Architect
Compensation, Perks & Benefits:
We know that talented people are attracted to companies with long term success, an amazing culture, competitive pay and comprehensive benefits. If hired, you can expect:
- Competitive Base Salary + Bonus
- Full Health Benefits – Medical/Dental/Vision and more!
- 401k, Paid Time Off, Parental Pay, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Stock Purchase and more!
- Free snack and drinks
WHO IS VIVE FINANCIAL?
Founded in 1983, an affiliate of Progressive Leasing, we provide financing and billing options for merchants and consumers. Vive Financial offers a line of credit primarily serving prime and near-prime consumers by providing flexible and affordable payment options for various goods and services including: medical procedures, furniture, retail, and more!
Vive Financial does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Vive Financial does business. All new hires must pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug test.