Vive Financial is looking for a Software Engineer! This role is responsible for working with a team of Engineers to develop new software applications and maintain and enhance existing applications using a variety of development tools and skills.
What You'll Do:
- Utilize Visual Studio to develop full stack software applications.
- Utilize Team Foundation Services to document changes and follow accepted change control practices.
- Complete all project documentation associated with assignments.
- Apply an intermediate level knowledge of MS SQL Server utilizing T-SQL, stored procedures, & transaction processing concepts in the development of software applications.
- Ability to work as part of a team or independently as needed.
- Work with business analysts and product owners to clarify needs and resolve issues.
- Follow established programming standards and best practices.
- Test and debug code for quality assurance and problem resolution.
- Works with the QA team in developing a plan to test new functionality and features.
- Three years’ experience in a similar role required.
- Bachelor’s degree in technology related field or equivalent professional experience.
- Candidate must display excellent oral and written communication skills, adaptability, and attention to detail
- Familiar with dependency injection
- Familiar with Git using pull requests and topic branches
- Background in financial services software a plus
Compensation, Perks & Benefits:
Life Insurance, 401K, PTO, Holiday Pay
Paid Parental Leave
Subsidized commuter pass/public transportation
Free snacks and drinks
WHO IS VIVE FINANCIAL?
Founded in 1983 as Dent-A-Med, Inc. dba The HELPCard. We have since changed our name to Vive Financial, an affiliate of Progressive Leasing, we provide financing and billing options for merchants and consumers. Vive Financial is a line of credit primarily serving prime and near-prime consumers by providing flexible and affordable payment options for various goods and services including: medical procedures, furniture, retail, and more!
Vive Financial does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Vive Financial does business. All new hires must pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug test.