Ready to become the next Tech Guru? Vive Financial is searching for an IT HelpDesk Technician in Draper, UT to join our IT Service Desk team. This role is responsible to ensure proper computer, software, and peripherals operation so that end users can accomplish business tasks. This includes receiving, documenting, and actively resolving end user help requests.
What You'll Do:
- Field incoming help requests from end users via both the helpdesk portal and Support line, in a courteous manner
- Build rapport and elicit problem details from help desk customers
- Develop “how to” and instructional documentation for end users
- Escalate issues as necessary and provide updates to the customer for desktop and application tickets
- Document within the ticketing system, the request problem-solving process, including all communication with the customer, and actions taken, complete to final resolution.
- Assist with maintaining records and databases containing information regarding licenses, warranties, and service agreements for the organization's desktop hardware and software
- Various tasks such as: deploying computers, replacing peripherals, installing software, maintaining inventory levels, and workspace setup
- Facilitate logins, account support, and various other system administration duties.
- Associate degree from a two-year college or technical school or equivalent experience required
- 2-3 years information systems experience required, including 1 year of experience working directly with PC hardware and software
- Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a Help Desk/Service Desk Environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft technologies in the enterprise
- Certifications (such as A+) a strong plus but not required
- Basic understanding of ITIL, in particular ITSM
- Must be able to walk, bend, stoop, balance and reach for extended periods of time
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs.
Compensation, Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive compensation
Full Health Benefits; Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance + Paid Parental Leave
Company Matched 401k
Paid Time Off + Paid Holidays
Employee Stock Purchase Program
Charitable Gift Matching
Job Required Equipment & Services Will Be Provided
Vive Financial offers a line of credit primarily serving prime and near-prime consumers. The Company’s mission is to provide simple and affordable purchase options for credit challenged consumers. We provide flexible and affordable payment options for various goods and services including: medical procedures, furniture, retail, and more!
Vive Financial welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace. We do not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Vive Financial does business. All new hires must pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug test.