Vive Financial is searching for an Executive Assistant to join the organization! The Executive Assistant is responsible for a broad range of tactical administrative support activities for the President and Vice Presidents.
What You'll Do:
- Represent the company and our clients in a professional and exceptionally discreet manner at all times, including communication, dress, and conduct
- Prioritize conflicting needs; handle matters expeditiously, eliminating roadblocks while following through to successful completion, often with deadline pressures
- Marshal resources (people, material and support) to accomplish initiatives; orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish a goal; use resources effectively and efficiently
- Provide confidential administrative support to executives while facilitating cooperation and communication with internal business leaders and external parties
- Demonstrate continuous effort to streamline processes, decrease turn-around times and work cooperatively with others to provide quality service
- Develop, capture, coordinate and maintain strategic business planning priorities and calendar events
- Read incoming emails, memos and reports to determine significance and plan their distribution
- Greet visitors and assist employees with building access with excellent customer service
- Process purchase orders, supply orders, expense reports and travel requests in a timely manner
- 3+ years’ experience as a Administrative Assistant, Coordinator or Executive Assistant to a VP and above in a multi-faceted corporate environment
- Superior written and oral communication skills, exceptional professionalism and a high-comfort level when dealing with confidential situations
- Proven ability to successfully coordinate multiple schedules and produce accurate work despite frequent interruptions
- Prior experience prioritizing multiple tasks, working effectively in a fast-paced environment while meeting short deadlines
- Excellent work ethic, self-driven, motivated, collaborative and committed
- Prior experience dealing diplomatically with internal and external partners demonstrating good judgement within the scope of authority
- Demonstrated track record of identifying administrative and/or operational gaps and challenges with practiced ability to implement or recommend solutions
Compensation, Perks & Benefits:
Full Health Benefits; Medical/Dental/Vision
Company Matched 401k
Paid Time Off + Paid Holidays
- Paid Parental Leave
Employee Stock Purchase Program
Charitable Gift Matching
Job Required Equipment & Services Will Be Provided
Unlimited Learning Potential and Career Opportunities! We provide on-the-job-training and are dedicated to promoting from within.
Vive Financial offers a line of credit primarily serving prime and near-prime consumers. The Company’s mission is to provide simple and affordable purchase options for credit challenged consumers. We provide flexible and affordable payment options for various goods and services including: medical procedures, furniture, retail, and more!
Vive Financial welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace. We do not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Vive Financial does business. All new hires must pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug test.