**MUST BE LOCATED IN GREATER SALT LAKE CITY OR PROVO UTAH AREAS**
Vive Financial is searching for individuals who know that working hard and having fun are two peas in the same pod! We're currently accepting applications for [Temporary Remote] Spanish-speaking Credit and Customer Service Representatives to join our amazing team. Since we totally get that cake isn’t worth having if you can’t eat it, here is what we have to offer: an opportunity to join an organization that provides competitive pay and monthly bonus, great people to work with (otherwise, what’s the point?), awesome employee perks and benefits, and a fantastic corporate culture! Interested in us? Help us get interested in you – apply today!
We are committed to ensuring that all Vive employees have a safe and healthy work environment, especially during the Coronavirus pandemic. As a result, this position is currently a work-from-home (remote) position; however, this may change in the future and employees may be expected to return to the office. For this reason, eligible candidates must reside in Utah. Interviewing, onboarding and training will be a completely virtual experience!
- Start Date: Monday, November 8, 2021
- Virtual Training: 2 Weeks/Full-time/Mandatory - Mon-Fri from 8:00am - 4:00pm
- Shift Available: 9:30am-6pm, Mon-Fri
- Must have availability to work a Saturday or Sunday shift after training
- Compensation: $15.25-16/HR + BONUS!
- 5% Shift Differential for Spanish speaking
What You’ll Do:
- Handle inbound calls regarding customer's accounts, providing excellent customer service through appropriate greetings, verification of contact information, patience, and helpfulness.
- Handle credit calls by reading and explaining the terms and conditions of the account on verbal applications to consumer and enter customer’s personal information into the loan origination system and submit the application for a system decision.
- Verify multiple items of consumer personal identification information with outside databases such as credit bureau reports and third-party sources of public records simultaneously to assess the level of identity risk associated with the applicant(s) and determine if the applicant(s) meets the company’s risk tolerances as stated in the company lending guidelines.
- Verify all inbound application data, looking for inconsistencies, inaccuracies or potential problems and perform actions to minimize the exposure to the company or further clarify the data so that the final decision is made on the best information available.
- Make decisions based upon the “reasonableness” of the data due to typographical errors.
- Keep up with current lending trends, fraud scams as well as the ever-changing demographic and employment data.
- Identify and report suspicious activity by completing a Suspicious Activity Referral Form (SARF) in the Operational Risk Management (ORM) application.
- Handle merchant services inquiries regarding applications for credit, charges to an account, obtaining charge authorizations, current terms and conditions, promos, web errors, and access to the Partner Portal.
Minimum Experience & Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- One-two years’ experience with customer service and/or underwriting in a call center environment preferred
Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word, as well as other office equipment
Bilingual Spanish speaking a plus
Requirements for Temporary Work From Home:
Must reside in Utah
Willing to work in our office once it is reopened (Vive Financial will follow the guidance of official public health and safety organizations and will ensure additional safety measures are implemented before reopening any location)
A designated home-based workspace (preferably one that is quiet and free from distractions)
Wired Internet connection with internet service speeds of at least 15 mbps download and 15 mbps (we provide a $50 monthly stipend!)
Compensation, Perks & Benefits:
We know that talented people are attracted to companies with long term success, an amazing culture and one that provides competitive pay, comprehensive benefits and outstanding career advancement opportunities. If hired we offer:
Competitive pay with opportunity for a VERY competitive monthly bonus
5% Shift Differential for Spanish speaking positions
Full Health Benefits; Medical/Dental/Vision/
Paid Parental Leave
Company Matched 401k
Paid Time Off + Paid Holidays
Employee Stock Purchase Program
Charitable Gift Matching
Job Required Equipment & Services Will Be Provided
Unlimited Learning Potential and Career Opportunities! We provide on-the-job-training and are dedicated to promoting from within.
Vive Financial offers a line of credit primarily serving prime and near-prime consumers. The Company’s mission is to provide simple and affordable purchase options for credit challenged consumers. We provide flexible and affordable payment options for various goods and services including: medical procedures, furniture, retail, and more!
Vive Financial welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace. We do not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Vive Financial does business. All new hires must pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug test.